The Scent of Summer 2
At least once a year I make time to escape the hustle and bustle of inner city living to experience the tranquillity of the countryside. More specifically Denmark WA, for which I’ve long held a special affinity. It’s repeatedly a spellbinding, serene experience in William Bay and is as close as I’ve come to a religious experience. This work embodies my latest visit to Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks.
Size: 91w x 91h x 4d cms
- Acrylic paint, pencil and oil stick on high quality canvas
- Finished with three coats of varnish, ready to hang
- Packaged with care and shipped professionally with tracking
- Signed on the front and on the back
- Please follow me to receive updates