That’s the Way I Like It
I really enjoyed the creative process of producing this light, bright and airy abstract painting. The pale yellow, pink and aqua are mixed with sprays of black aerosol which are revealed in some areas. The texture and gestural marks create a beautiful flowing movement and rhythm. I think you can feel the energy and emotion I poured into this work. The text can be seen in parts and overall you can gaze upon this piece every day and discover something new. As the title suggests, that’s the way I like it in life and I hope you do too!
Size: 122w x 92h x 2d cms
- Acrylic paint and aerosol on board
- Professionally framed with white wood (no glass so it’s not reflective)
- Finished with three coats of varnish, ready to hang
- Packaged with care and shipped professionally with tracking
- Signed on the front and on the back
- Please follow me to receive updates
There are no reviews yet.