This experimental piece fuses my graphic design background with my abstract painting practice and interest in street art. Building up layers with different materials, scratching details in, then painting out the colours until an interesting shape emerged, representing an aerial landscape of sorts. It has a vintage feel and one comment I received from a studio visit: ‘it’s rather Picasso-esque’. Quite the compliment and, as always, the journey was an interesting and enjoyable experience.
• Acrylic paint, aerosol, pencil, pastels, and paper print on high-quality canvas.
• 91cm (W) x 91cm (H) x 4cm (D)
• Finished with three coats of varnish, ready to hang
• Packaged with care and shipped professionally with tracking
• Signed on the front and on the back
• You’ll be purchasing from an acclaimed established Australian artist
• Please follow me to receive updates