Look for public art maintenance or public art repair Perth?
Our expertise ranges from cleaning large scale sculptures to the repair and restoration of damaged murals. We’re experienced with standalone metal sculptures, artworks integrated into architecture, concrete, glass, digitally printed works and more.
Are you a local government in need of a Public Art Maintenance Review and Report?
My business partner Sean Byford and I provide a full public artwork assessment service. This includes the analysis and photographic documentation of public artworks of all scales and materiality. We provide a detailed written report of the maintenance and repairs recommended for each artwork, along with the estimated cost. We then undertake the recommended works as your budget (and weather) permits. Relocating, storing and decommissioning of artworks are other services we offer.
Sean Byford has over 30 years experience in the arts working for organisations such as the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Art on the Move, PICA, FORM and the Geraldton Regional Art Gallery. Sean is experienced in
- condition checking and reporting of artworks
- curating and installing exhibitions to international museum standards, including lighting and video
- innovative custom design and build of exhibition furniture, crates and displays
- managing public art festivals and exhibitions (Sean played an integral role in delivering the FORM Public street art festivals 2014 – 2016 and the Public Silo Art Trail 2015 – 2018)
- facilitating educational art workshops in Perth and regional WA
- logistical management of artwork movements and plant equipment
- project management and installation of large scale artworks
- operation of high risk elevated work platforms